Nine to One Nine to One

You have a superior talent.

Yes, this animation does have a lot to it, but the only thing it's missing is a meaningful plot. If you can't think of a plot just remake a childhood story, shortened, with an office setting.

X-Men: House of M part 3 X-Men: House of M part 3

Having plot holes is better than admitting it.

Ok, so the story has plot holes... What Marvel based hollywood movie doesn't? I think the plot hole girl ruined this movie not because she created the plot holes, but enhanced the fact that they were exisitant. Next time just go ahead and skip to the next part of the story without any of that uselessness.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

hey wtf

the big black guy guarding the door, his eyes where red. Is that implying that all black guys are high? Let me tell you something, sterotypes aren't cool. But as far as i know, it's true lol. Good job, graphics need a lil more work.

AligatorHead responds:

Let me tell you something. who said jack shit about i di dthat. I said IT LOOKS COOL. IT LOOOKS FUCKING COOL okay? i made all the other guys nerds. and the blackpeople cool awright? so dont assume anything. anyways, i wanted him to look scary so i made it red eys.

Run to the Portal! Run to the Portal!

Just Right

I'd say that no more work needs to be put into this game, it's very frustrating though. You'll work your way up and almost win and then get bombed by 3 or so 0s or 1s and then you're all the way back to the middle again. I was able to play for about 5 minutes without winning or losing so I'd say the varibles are perfect. It's addicting but also makes me want to pop a vein at the same time. I wouldn't say this is a good thing. Next time aim for a more user friendly game where you can get upgrades or something, something to keep the player happy.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Well..

I never really play games because they are often not worth my time but this time I tried my luck and it was great nothing better than beating up kids. Only flaw is to my knowledge there isn't a way to download this. Even on low quality I get spikes, so is there a way to download this or what?

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

apa=Blake

maybe because clit is a made up word. it is just short for clitoris, think before you speak